T.D.O TRANSFER LIST LATEST GR DATE 30 NOVEImportant: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.
Download list clickhere
DiskDigger can undelete and recover lost photos and images from your memory card or internal memory. No rooting necessary!* Whether you accidentally deleted a photo, or even reformatted your memory card, DiskDigger’s powerful data recovery features can find your lost pictures and let you restore them.
You can upload your recovered files directly to Google Drive, Dropbox, or send them via email. The app also allows you to save the files to a different local folder on your device.
* If your device is not rooted, the app will perform a “limited” scan for your deleted photos by searching your cache and thumbnails.
* If your device is rooted, the app will search all of your device’s memory for any trace of photos, as well as videos!
* If your device is not rooted, the app will perform a "limited" scan for your deleted photos by searching your cache and thumbnails.
* If your device is rooted, the app will search all of your device's memory for any trace of photos, as well as videos!
Afte the scan is complete, tap the "Clean up" button to permanently delete any items that you no longer need (currently an experimental feature, available only in the Basic Scan).
You can also use the "Wipe free space" option to erase the remaining free space on your device, so that any deleted files can no longer be recoverable.
For complete instructions, please see http://diskdigger.org/android
If you need to recover more types of files besides photos and videos, try DiskDigger Pro!
– Two scan modes: quick scan and deep scan.
– Scan all storage including SD Card & internal storage.
– Fast, Performance.
– Support all types: jpg,jpeg,png.
– No ROOT.
– Upload your recovered files y to Google Drive, Dropbox, or send them via email.
Cloud data security is important because you want to make sure that your data is protected while being stored in the cloud. Many high-profile hacking cases mean that this problem is relevant to many business owners, but the reality is that your data in the cloud is much safer, and security for all cloud storage services is a very high priority. Enterprises moving to the cloud require reliable cloud security. Security threats are constantly evolving and becoming more sophisticated, and cloud computing is no less at risk from the local environment. Cloud storage lets you store your data in cloud storage, not space or surroundings. Some companies are still taping or storing their data backups or storing them at the nearest remote location. In the event of a local failure, this may result in both backups being destroyed. Cloud security prevents this problem because data is stored in remote locations, protecting your business from the risk of data loss. For this reason, it is important to work with a cloud provider that provides the best-in-class security system configured for your infrastructure.
Download list clickhere