Gujarat State Eligibility Test To Become Assistant Professor In College Qualification -2019 GSET
1. Starting of Fee Collection : 4" November 2019
2. Last day for Fee Collection : 30 November 2019
3. Starting of Online Registration : 4 November 2019
4. Last day for Online Application Submission : 30 November 2019
5. Date of Examination : 29h December 2019
1. Read the notification carefully before fee payment and filing the online Application
2. Enter the category (Caste/PWDNCL) and Post-graduation degree & subject
3. During examination, make entries in the OMR sheet (Answer sheet) correctly.
4. Candidates will be solely responsible for the wrong entries in the online application
5. SEBC Candidates should ensure that the NCL (Non-creamy layer) Certificate is
6. The Reservation policy for SET examination is as per the Gujarat Govt. (Central
form as wel as in the OMR sheet (Answer sheet).
Government OBC certificate is not acceptable from the candidates belonging to
7. CANDIDATES SHOULD NOTE THAT THE PRINT OUT OF ONLINE
APPLICATION FORM, FEE RECEIPT OR ANY OTHER DOCUMENTS SHOULD
NOT BE SENT TO GUJARAT SET OFFICE, VADODARA, BEFORE THEY
QUALIFY IN GSET EXAMINATION.
8. In case a Candidate qualifies for the Gujarat SET Examination, it is mandatory for
him her to submit the following documents at the time of document
Hence it is an advice to a candidate to preserve all mentioned
A. Original Copies of
1 Online Application Form
2 Fee payment receipt
3 Examination Hall Ticket
B. Photo (Xerox) Copies of following Eligibility and Category related
1. Master's Degree Certificates and Mark sheets of all years/ semesters.
2. Caste Certificate (for SC/ST/SEBC/ General-EWS).
3. Latest non creamy layer Certificate (for SEBC).
4. Medical Certificate of Physically Visually Handicapped issued by
competent authority (if Applicable).
Condition of Eligibility
Only those candidates are eligible to appear in the GSET who have completed / are studying in the final year or semester of a UGC specified Master's degree in a subject of GSET.
The candidates of other States, l.e. other than Gujarat State, belonging to reserved category shall be treated as General category candidates.
The candidates must have Master's Degree recognized by U.G.C., in a subject of GSET.
Candidates are required to appear for GSET in the subject of their Post Graduation only.
In case the subject of a candidate is not included in the list of GSET subjects, the candidates may appear in UGC NET/UGC-CSIR NET which is held twice a year.
The candidates having Post Graduate diploma l certificate awarded by Indian
University/institute or Foreign degree / diploma / certificate awarded by the Foreign University Institute should in their own interest, ascertain the equivalence "of their diploma degree / certificate, with Masterrs degree of recognized Indian Universities from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi (www.aiu.ac.in) (" Such candidates who
qualitly SET will be required to submit equivalence certificate from AlU, immediately after the result
of the SET examination)
General/General-EWS Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master's Degree OR equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognised by UGC (on the website:htps:/www.ugc.ac.in in Sciences, Humanities (including languages) and Social Science, Computer Science & Applications are eligible for GSET Examination. The Socially and
Educationaly Backward Class (SEBC) belonging to Non-Creamy Layer/ Scheduled Caste (SC) Scheduled Tribe (ST) / PwD (PH Physically Handicapped/ VH Visually Handicapped) /Transgender category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks (without rounding off) in Master's degree or equivalent examination are eligible for GSET Examination.
Candidates who are pursuing their Master's degree or equivalent course or Candidates who have appeared for their qualitying Master's degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited OR candidates whose qualitying examinations have been delayed may also apply for
However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and shall be considered eligible for eligibility of Assistant Professor only after they have passed their Master's
degree examination or equivalent with at least 55% marks (50% marks in case of Socially and Educationally Backward Class (SEBC) belonging to non-creamy layer / SC / ST/PwD(PH/VH)
Transgender category candidates). Such candidates must complete their Master's degree examination within two years from the date of declaration of result of GSET Examination with required percentage of marks, failing which they will be treated as disqualified General/Genera-EWS Category Candidates belonging to transgender category would be eligible to draw the same relaxation in fee, age and qualitying criteria for GSET as are available to SC/ST/PWD(PH/VH) categories.
The subject wise cut-offs for this category should be the lowest
among those for SC/ST/PwD(PHVH)YSEBC-NCL categories in the corresponding subject.
Notification : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here
Tag : NEW JOBS