RTE Gujarat Admission 2020-21 (Start Date, Eligibility, PDF Application form, Last Date 2020-21 @rte.orpgujarat.com
RTE Gujarat Admission 2020-21 : RTE Gujarat Online Application will be invited by Directorate of Primary Education for the admissions into primary classes. Hello Parents here we are going to inform RTE Gujarat Admission 2020-21 Online Application Form Date, Eligibility, Seat Allotment all information given here this page by rte.orpgujarat.com.
RTE Gujarat Admission 2020 | Online Application form Download
Check out the complete details regarding RTE Gujarat Admission 2020-
- Parents need to submit the online RTE admission form before the last date.
- The admission process will take place in 3 Rounds.
- After completion of RTE Admission 1st Round. Parents can apply for RTE Gujarat Admission Second Round 2020.
- And for the 3rd Round, the same admission process will take place. Parents need to fill all the required details in the application form correctly. They will also need to upload all necessary documents in prescribed size.
Gujarat Government Published its Right To Education Scheme for Free Education for Standard 1 to 8 Children Scholarship Yojana for School Fess free Scheme. on https://rte.orpgujarat.com/ , Interested & Eligible Candidates who what to benefit for this scheme apply online start very shortly. Gujarat RTE Online Application form read full information manual for how to apply Gujarat RTE Online Form More Details about RTE Gujarat Online Application Scheme are in mention below
Complain About RTE Admission Gujarat: Click here Form
RTE Gujarat Online Admission Starting date : Coming soon
Scheme Organization : Government of Gujarat.
RTE Registration School List : Click Here
Required Documents for RTE : Click Here PDF File
RTE Gujarat Admission 2020 Schedule : View Full RTE Gujarat Admission Time Table
RTE Gujarat Seat Allocation : View Full Process for All Student Seat Allotment
RTE Gujarat Admission Eligibility Criteria :
Disadvantaged Groups: (Special status must be recognised by a certificate of any appropriate authority)
- Scheduled Castes (S.C.)
- Scheduled Tribes (S.T.)
- Other Backward Castes (O.B.C.)
Children who are born between 2 June 2012 to 1 June 2013 are eligible for RTE 25% Reservation / Scholarship
How to Apply for RTE Gujarat Admission 2020-21- (Steps) -
- Firstly, Parents must visit the official website i.e. rte.orpgujarat.com.
- Now click on the “Apply Online” link to get the RTE admission form
- Click on the New Registration link.
- Fill all the required details correctly.
- Upload required documents in the prescribed size
- Get a login in RTE Gujarat Official Portal.
- Now you need to fill an RTE Admission Form.
- Fill all the details needed.
- Recheck all details and click on submit.
Application Forms : Application forms are usually distributed in February On completion of the forms, they will have to be submitted in one of these collection centres How to Apply RTE Gujarat Online Application : Interested & eligible candidates need to apply online Application from RTE Gujarat Official website here https://rte.orpgujarat.com/ .
Apply Online RTE Gujarat Application 2020-21 : Click Here
Under the Right To Education Act, 2009 BPL children are eligible and offered free and compulsory education. Children eligible for RTE Admission get free education till 8th Class. Parents can apply for their children through the RTE Gujarat online process or offline mode by visiting the official RTE Gujarat website.
Tag : RTE ADMISSION