The quality of someone's teaching does not just refer to how much information they manage to get into their student's heads or the results that they produce. It also refers to their technique and presentation. Many teachers have a fantastic amount of knowledge that would be greatly useful to students, but they have no idea of how to express it. Great teaching often has less to do with wisdom and skills, but more to do with their attitude to their student, their subject and their work. This article explains the top five characteristics of great teachers, and how to incorporate them into your own lessons.
1. Passion. Without truly loving what you do it is impossible to be really good at what you do. If you don't adore your subject, then how can you expect your students to do the same? Never be afraid to show that you love what you are talking about, even if your students look at your like you are crazy when you discuss algebra with a look of love in your eyes. Your enthusiasm and interest will soon rub off on them.
2. Creativity. Students love a teacher who is able to make dull subjects more interesting by incorporating colorful and exciting printables into lessons or by making up games. Standardized tests and the constant offensive of new curriculums will be making this harder, but it is still extremely important. Simply teaching the given material to your students does make you a good teacher, but to be a great one, you have to be prepared to develop unique learning methods and custom lesson plans.
3. Flexibility. Being a teacher is a committed profession. If a student does badly on a test then you have to be prepared to offer yourself to tutor them after school. Make yourself available whenever you are requested and make this information public so that the students who need the most help know that they can get it.
4. Integrate. Everyday life is not left isolated, and neither should education. It doesn't matter if you are the only one in the entire school who is integrating, you should continue to do so. If you aren't quite ready explain complex algebra with music, then take small baby steps by integrating one lesson with another discipline and seeing how things go from there. If you search online there will be many teaching resources that will give you ideas that you can begin to build on. This skill is all about trial and error.
5. Connection. You cannot possibly hope to teach effectively without having a connection with your students. A solid and trustworthy connection needs to be built between yourself and each individual student that you teach. Strictly speaking, you are the representation of the knowledge that forms the connection. Over time, the students will come to trust you, but you have to be interesting. It was mentioned before that you have to possess true passion for your subject, but it should not be your only one. Take up hobbies such as writing, athletics or playing a musical instrument. That way you will have something in common with the students which help to break down any barriers in place by the student/teacher differences. You need to be able to connect with your students.
PSE EXAM NA JUNA PAPER PDF DOWNLOAD PSE EXAM 2014 OLD PAPER PDF IN GUJARATI , PSE EXAM 2015 OLD PAPER PDF IN GUJARATI , PSE EXAM 2016 OLD PAPER PDF IN GUJARATI ,PSE EXAM 2017 OLD PAPER PDF IN GUJARATI , PSE EXAM 2018 OLD PAPER PDF IN GUJARATI , PSE EXAM OLD PAPER PDF DOWNLOAD IN GUJARATI PSE EXAM NA PDF PAPER DOWNLOAD KARO To my blog All are welcome. I am providing you many articles on education and I thank you all for reading this. I'm happy to know that you all like my post and like my article I will continue to bring you such a similar article So hope. Keep in mind that all the articles you are provided seem to be in essence. A PDF is given along with the second. So you can get details from that too. Moreover to the video and photo I will give the article. Keep watching the blog. PSE paper, PSE Gujarat exam paper, PSE Gujarati ma paper, PSE 2014 old paper in Gujarati,PSE 2015 old paper in Gujarati,PSE 2016 old paper in Gujarati,PSE 2017 old paper
CCC GTU Result year 2014 to 2015 ALL Date Result and Notifications in PDF :: Gujarat Technological University, Ahmadabad has declared a notification for the declaration of result of CCC Examination dated 2014-2015 Exam Details : Exam Name: CCC by GTU It is here with informed to all worry that as per circular no PR.RA.CH/102005 1532-Part-3-KA dated 1 March 2014 of General Administrative Department, Government of Gujarat, Gujarat Technological University has been permitted to managed CCC exams. CCC Exam was controlled on 19 August 2014 to 23 August 2014 as per the state government guidelines. The result of following candidates who have showed on the above sad dated is announced as per the connection of this............ CCC GTU Result year 2014 to 2015 ALL Date Result and Notifications in PDF :: CCC GTU RESULT 19 AUGUST 2014 TO 23 AUGUST 2014 Download PDF : From Here Download PDF 2 : From Here Download PDF 3 : from here CCC GTU RESULT 9 SEPTEMBER 2014 TO 19 SEP
Download Std 10 Science Subject Color Book Gujarat state Textbook congregation was established in AD 1969 on 21st October. Since the 38-year manuals main target. High-quality textbooks are issued and to Gujarat students, they are easily available at reasonable prices. The best web hosting companies right now: The best web hosting supplier right now overall is In Motion hosting. It's the best all-rounder in the market and is able to service personals and businesses of all sizes looking for WordPress or e commerce hosting. Blue host is other web hosting provider worth looking at. Part of one of the world's largest website hosting companies and with a solid set of functions , it is regularly ranked among the top web hosts. Read more about these web hosting services and more under! Once you have accessed the FTP Manager these steps will explain show to make an FTP account. Below the "ADD FTP Account" section enter a Username: Please note tha